- Post operative physiotherapy and rehabilitation especially after total joint replacements
- Mobility issues and increasing your strength
- Arthritis & Degenerative conditions such as neck or lower back spondylosis
- Pain relief and management
- Falls and balance issues
- Neurological conditions that have left the client bed bound such as Multiple Sclerosis or Motor Neuron Dystrophy
So if you are having difficulty accessing quality healthcare you can get the treatment you deserve. Home visits do incur additional costs compared to an in-room consultation. We are able to use the Medicare EPC program to cover part of the cost of treatment but will need to charge a gap fee for travel time to and from your house.
Benefits of a Home Visit?
Being treated in your own home can be beneficial in the early stages of rehabilitation. For example:
- Treatment is performed in the comfort of your own home
- No need to organise taxi, transport to the clinic if you are not able to drive
- Reduced burden on family and friends on transporting you to appointments
- Less aggravating when getting into and out of a car is painful
The areas we can visit include:
- Narre Warren
- Narre Warren North
- Narre Warren South
- Hampton Park
- Endeavour Hills
Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding home visits.