Physiotherapy and Myotherapy Price List
|Initial Assessment||45 minutes||$85|
|Follow-up Visit||30 minutes||$65 per visit|
|1 Session Group Pass||60 minutes||$46|
|4 Session Group Pass||60 minutes||$140|
|10 Session Group Pass||60 minutes||$300|
We are a small, fee-for-service clinic, meaning that we collect payment at the time of service (cash, credit card, HICAPS are available). For Workcover, TAC and veteran affairs we will send an invoice direct to either employers or insurance company. For Medicare EPC we will bulk bill Medicare directly. We do not charge a gap for Medicare EPC treatments.
Clinical Pilates Group Session Passes Terms and Conditions
1. All group sessions must be pre-booked and paid for in advance. Sessions are filled on a first come first serve basis. The group session initially booked will be automatically booked for the following week unless otherwise rescheduled immediately following the group session.
2. 4 session pass is valid for a period of 6 weeks.
3. 10 session pass is valid for a period of 12 weeks.
4. It is the clients responsibility to use the 4 or 10 session pass within the validity period. Extensions will not be offered unless due to serious injury or illness.
5. If you cancel a group session at least 24 hours prior a catch up class will be offered if available. The offered session cannot be cancelled and is counted as an attendance.
6. Please wear clean socks on the reformers. No shoes are allowed. Please bring a sweat towel for use on the reformer.
7. Fountain Gate Physiotherapy reserves the right to cancel a group session on any given day if necessary. Clients with multi-session passes will be offered a catch up session at their convenience.